Friday, December 14, 2012

My Dad: Storyteller Extraordinaire

My dad and I have been very close since I can remember. I love to listen to his stories. They are so alive! He draws you in. You feel like you are there. Such adventures he had as a child, a young man! Even now at almost 83...his life nothing less than a wonderful adventure. He taught me to treasure life in all of it's richness, the great outdoors in all of its beauty, and the people in it with all of their quirky, fun differences.

Here is a picture of Dad and I just before he walked me down the aisle at my wedding to Mike ~ one of the happiest days of my life:


He has shared his adventures with me and all of his children and grandchildren, friends and now the world. In his second book, "The Guide Shoots First" he writes of the hunting adventures he had with his buddies, his sons and now their sons, from walking the sloughs of North Dakota to hiking the hills of Montana!

As his daughter, publicist and book agent, I am helping him to share his stories with the world this wonderful holiday season. They are warm, inviting adventures of hunting, exploring, and friendship that you will not be able to put down.

Below is the link to the press release that went out yesterday. Please help me surprise my terrific Dad who has supplied me with a lifetime of wonderful memories, by sharing his books with others for the Holidays. My goal is to sell them out for Christmas!

Press Release for Bill Baker's Book: "The Guide Shoots First"

Enjoy! And have a very Happy Holiday Season!

Love, Libby

No comments:

Post a Comment