Monday, October 15, 2012

Which Side of the Bed Did YOU Wake-up On?


If you read my last post, it may have left you wondering...like my dear commentator Mimi -- why my
husband and I didn't just switch sides of the bed if I was having so much difficulty, instead of pulling the whole bed apart!

There is no short answer that question. Both my hubby and I are sleep-on-the-left-hand-side-of-the-bed-sleepers. I have wanted that side back for 33 years, shhhhh don't tell him! He, on the other hand is one year older than me and set in his ways. He has slept on that side all his life :) and truly couldn't sleep on what has become my side, the right. Why oh why do I love the left side? Because I can sleep on my left side and dangle my right hand over the side, pure joy! There I go, living on the edge again.

Much better that I should sleep safely on the right ensconced in my part of his side of the bed that I acquired yesterday. As a matter of fact, I slept very soundly, very deeply and happily last night. For two rather opinionated yet friendly left-sided-sleepers like us it was the best of both possible worlds. Blissful compromise. Blessed sleep!

So in answer to the question, which side of the bed did I wake up on? MY SIDE, THE PERFECT SIDE!



No comments:

Post a Comment